Terms and Conditions
Applicant who submits this Enrollment Form is deemed to have understood the details of the Program, and accepted the following terms and conditions in full:
- Applicant agrees to automatically become member of Yesports and talent of Yesports Master Club, subject to the privileges and terms and conditions of Yesports (https://yesports.asia/).
- Yesports has the final decision to accept application for enrollment into the Program by the Applicant.
- Program Fees can be paid by T/T payment or crossed cheque payable to “Yesports Media Limited” after invoice is issued. Program Fees paid shall not be refundable for any reason under any circumstances. Yesports will not be liable for any loss of cheque sent by mail.
For payment by cheque, please send to:
Company Name: Yesports Media Limited
Address: Room 1902, 19/F, K11 Atelier, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Program Fees will include Program materials, stationary for information session; gaming gears and equipment for esports skills training and contest sessions.
- All international and domestic transportation to and from Applicant’s home base or departure location and Program location, accommodation, meals, travel insurance and all personal expenses are not included in the Program Fees.
- Applicant should hold a valid visa. Non-local Applicant should hold valid visa (e.g., Travel Visa, Student Visa, Employment Visa or Dependent Visa). Yesports will not refund and compensate for any reasons regarding the flights delay & cancel and immigration issues. Yesports will not be responsible for any personal loss and damages of the Applicant under any circumstances.
- Applicant per se has the responsibility to arrange and hold an adequate valid insurance coverage for participating in the Program. You must arrange your own insurance cover at your own cost. For the avoidance of doubt, Yesports is not responsible for arranging and/or paying for any insurance cover for the Applicant
during the Program. Yesports shall not bear any cost of third party liability in respect of each potential claim and/or settlement relating to the Program.
- Enrollment process starts after Enrollment Form is received and full payment is confirmed. Yesports will confirm with the Applicant individually for the successful enrollment.
- The Program is enrolled on a first-come-first-served basis after receipt and confirmation of full payment. Applicant is required to settle full payment within three (3) days after the Enrollment Form is submitted, approved and confirmed by Yesports, otherwise there is no guarantee that the enrollment will be successful.
- Applicant should inform Yesports immediately if you are unable to attend the Program post payment.
- Neither Yesports, any of its affiliates nor any other person and none of them or their officers, employees, representatives or agents (the “Representatives”) performing any function in relation to the Program shall be liable for any lost opportunity or opportunity cost or any liability, cost, expense, lose, damage, tax or claim of any nature whatsoever (the “Loss”) incurred or suffered by the Applicant as a result of Yesports providing the Program.
- The Applicant agrees to indemnity and agree to keep indemnified and hold harmless Yesports, its affiliates and persons acting under or in connection with this Program and their Representatives from and against all Loss which may in incurred or suffered by a result of, including without limitation: (i) any of them and all actions or proceedings which may be bought by or against any of them in connection with the provision of the Program; (ii) any failure by the Applicant to comply with the Terms and Conditions under the Program; (iii) any change in the applicable laws or any information regarding the Event; and/or (iv) any act or thing done or caused to be done by Yesports in connection with or referrable to the Program. The indemnities and warranties given shall survive in any event regarding the Program.
- All information, representations, data, materials, emails, text messages and documents shared in the Program are private and confidential (the “Information”).
Disclosure of Information shall only be made with the prior express written approval of Yesports. All copyrights, patents, intellectuals and other property rights in
connection with the Program and the information contained herein are owned by Yesports or its affiliates. No rights of any kind are licensed, assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this Information. Neither Yesports nor its Representatives accept any responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided (including information provided by and from the third parties) contained in this document. Information should not be copied or distributed to third parties without the written consent of Yesports. This clause shall survive after the completion of the Program.
- Nothing relating to the Program is intended to grant any right to any third parties to enforce any term herein or to confer on any third party any benefits (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the laws of Hong Kong), except to Yesports may enforce any term of and enjoy any benefit conferred upon it.
- Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to the Program, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligation arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (“HKIAC”) and the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted. The law of this arbitration clause shall be Hong Kong law. The seat of arbitration shall be Hong Kong. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The
arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- Yesports reserves its absolute right to make any changes on the Program at any time without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, the decision of Yesports shall be final and conclusive.
- The Program provided by Yesports contains content which is provided by third parties. Yesports does not accept any liability and/or responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies, false information and/or any material which may be offensive and/or defamatory and/or which is an infringement of copyright and/or other intellectual property rights and/or any other matter.
- Yesports provides talents with an opportunity to get prepared for representing Hong Kong, China to participate in Hangzhou, China during the Event. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this Program, such information and materials are provided “as is” without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
- Yesports, its affiliates and Representatives are not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by the Applicant by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alteration of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
Personal Data Collection Statement
- The “personal data” means any data: (i) relating directly or indirectly to a living individual; (ii) from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be directly or indirectly ascertained; and (iii) in a form in which access to or processing of the data is practicable. The personal data will be collected and used in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- The personal data of the Applicant are collected voluntarily and kept for purposes of processing of the Program enrollment, administration, course & Program research and statistical matters and for any other purposes legally accepted relating to the Program.
- Applicants who wish for access to and/or correction of personal data may send their written requests to Yesports. The personal data provided in the Enrollment Form will be used by Yesports for direct marketing, including special offers, training and education programs, awards and competitions, membership, promotional activities and other services and activities that it may arrange.